At Tribal, we know you have a choice in vendors and manufacturers. We’re confident that a relationship with Tribal can enhance and build your business, and here are four reasons why we can make that bold claim.
- Custom Manufacturing
Tribal’s diverse mix of equipment ensures that if you can dream it, we can make it happen. Our experienced machinists work daily creating complex parts with tight tolerances in a variety of metal options including low lead, standard brass, bronze and aluminum among others.
With seven registered patents and more pending, our innovative engineers work hand-in-hand with customers to bring your ideas to life. Because of our vast experience in machining, stamping, injection molding, bending, forming, assembling and testing, we have a 360 understanding of all manufacturing processes to help meet business your needs.
- Commitment to our Customers
Years of experience in this industry have taught us that while quality is important, understanding and exceeding the needs of your customer is paramount. When you become a part of the tribe, you can rest assure that our team of experienced engineers, machinists and staff will help you through the entire process, from idea to design to shipment. Each one of our customers has unique challenges and goals, and we work with you to develop a customized, cost –effective solution for your company.
- ECO Brass Expertise
Not all brass is created equal. In order to protect your parts and fittings from dezincification, it is crucial that brass alloys have the right percentage of zinc and copper. ECO Brass eliminates the worry of future problems because it’s been engineered to eliminate stress corrosion cracking and zinc leaching typical of less well-designed brass materials. Further, lead-free pipes ensure safe potable water for your customers.
- Support to an American Company
At Tribal, “Made in America” is more than a brand slogan—it’s a way of doing business. At the end of day, we know that our business helps support local economies that invest in American schools, infrastructures and future generations. American companies are:
- Better for the environment. Less shipping means fewer pollutants in our air and waterways.
- Making America stronger in the global economy and less dependent on foreign nations.
- Committed to providing fair wages and safe work environments for their employees. You know that your product didn’t support child or unethical labor practices.
- Keeping your dollars in the American economy, which supports the U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP). In 1960, the U.S. GDP represented 40% of global GDP. By 2014, that rate had been slashed in half.
Ready to join the Tribe? Give us a call today at 269-781-3901 or email us at email@example.com for more information.