Tribal's capabilities are rare. They are one of our greatest advantages. We have an incredible fleet of automation machining equipment built for both straight and directional fittings. We have coupled this with high technology raw material handling equipment, high technology quality control equipment and high technology post processing equipment. With this battle machine, Tribal is hard to beat — and will serve you well in the daily business trenches. Let us demonstrate our capabilities with a few quick facts.
We couple our manufacturing capabilities with world-class service — from value engineering to value sourcing. These services come free, of course, when you have a relationship with the tribe. Below, we list some of these services.
- Value Engineering
- We can examine your design and make recommendations for improvements, materials savings and more.
- Value Sourcing
- We can examine your project and make recommendations for sources — or even manage those sources on your behalf for assemblies or subassemblies or more.
- Joint Presentations
- We can partner with you for a joint presentation to your customers, selling them the advantages of Tribal's product, quality, service and more.
- Custom Packaging
- We can custom pack your product, private label and even drop ship the product as required. We have custom packaging experience, sources and equipment to support you.
- Custom Product Markings
- We can custom mark your products to your specifications.
With our broad and deep fleet of equipment, we can produce both large volume and smaller volume lots. We have the capacity. This allows us to serve many different customers and different kinds of customers. Often, customers will have a few SKUs that have high volumes. They also have a few SKUs with lower volumes. We can do both very well.
With our automation equipment, we reach world-class cycle times. This speed allows us to reduce our pricing for our customers. It also allows us to turn around more parts in shorter periods of time.
Shapes / Sizes
We have a wide range of size capabilities — for straights and directionals: 1/4" barstock up to 2" barstock and even larger on limited volume runs.
These capability investments help customers to control vendor management costs, such as freight management, quality management, receiving management, purchasing management and more. These costs are "lost" on less sophisticated buyers. They are not lost on you.
Post Processing Power
We are able to manage many secondary processes in house — from cuts and punches offline to processing inline. If you draw it, we probably can make it ... and make it fast.
We have a deep and flexible fleet of equipment. This array is ready to serve you.
- Rotary Transfer Equipment
- We have one of the largest fleets of rotary transfer equipment in the world. This allows us to produce straight and directional parts from barstock at world-class production speeds.
- Screw Machining Equipment
- We have a deep line of screw machines. This equipment ranges in capabilities. We will match the right machine to your project to minimize cost and maximize output needs
- Raw Material Handling Equipment
- We have a rare investment in bar handling, chip handling, chip processing, oil processing and other raw material handling equipment. This equipment improves quality, cuts down on labor, increases turn around time and more.
- Quality Control Equipment
- We have a significant investment in quality control equipment. This allows us to turn around first articles and maintain high quality controls throughout the day — on all work centers — day after day.
Machining Many Metals
We manufacture products from numerous alloys including:
- C69300 Eco-Brass
- Stainless Steel
- Plated Products ... and more